Free Telephone Consultation for Injury Cases

Welcome To Rice Law Office

NH Personal Injury, Workers Compensation,
Employment & Real Estate
We're in Your Corner

Learn More About Us Our Areas of Expertise

Mother's Day and Gender Equality in the Workplace

With Mother’s Day just behind us, most of us probably spent some time and money in appreciation of our Mom. On average Americans spent $169 on Mother’s Day in 2013— a better use of our resources might...

I've Been Hurt in a Car Accident, How Do I Know if I Have a Case?

Answer: In legal terms you need to show three things: liability, causation and damages. In plain terms this means you have to show that the other party was at fault (liability) and that he or she caused the accident (causation).

Read More